Areen & Noi. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Terima Kasih Guruku

There were two things that I have not forgotten and always remember. It's about what my beloved teacher said..

FIRST, everytime you wake up in the morning, you have to begin the day with a thankful spirit, grateful heart and positive thought. What will happen to you much depends on what you think. When you think in a positive way, you'll have more chance to see the invisible, to feel the intangible, and to achieve the impossible. You'll see the power of positive thinking..

SECOND, when you go to bed in the end of the day, allocate a few moments to recall what you've done today? How many positive things you've made, how much knowledge you've gained? By that way you can evaluate each day, is today better than yesterday? So you have more possibility to make a progress of everything.

Well, thank you my professor&great doctor, for inspiring me..I will remember in my whole life through..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment